I. Name and address of the person responsible for processing personal data
The person responsible for the protection of data according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Barbara Kowalke, MA, Kaspar-Schoch-Straße 17, 6900 Bregenz, Austria
II. General information about data processing
- Extent of processing of personal data
Our processing of the personal data of our users is limited to the data which is necessary to the provision of a functional website as well as our content and services. The processing of the personal data of our users only occurs for agreed-upon purposes and when there is a legal basis (according to the GDPR). Personal data will only be collected which is necessary for carrying out and executing our tasks and services or which you have voluntarily made available to us.
- Your rights (the rights of the person concerned)
You have the right to demand information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can demand information about purpose of processing data, the categories of your personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or will be disclosed, the planned length of time for which your data will be stored, the existence of the right to correction, deletion, restriction of the processing or contradiction, data communication (provided that in the case of the data communication a disproportionate cost is not induced), the origin of your data if this was not collected by us, as well as about the existence of automatic decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to withdraw your previously given consent to the processing of your data at any time.
If you are of the opinion that our processing of your personal data contradicts the current data protection regulations, you have the possibility to complain to the Data Protection Authority.
III. Description and extent of the data processing
- Provision of the websiteOur web server records automized data and information about the computer system of the device being used to visit in so-called Server Log Files with every visit to our website. The following data is collecting by this:
- The browser type and browser version
- The operating system used
- The http referrer URL
- The IP address/ hostname of the accessing device
- The time of the server requestThis data cannot be mapped to specific people on our end. We save this information for a maximum period of 30 days. The saving follows the basis of data protection in order to ensure the stability and operational security of our system.
- Web analysisWe analyse the use of our internet performance with the open source web analysis tool Matomo (formerly Piwik; the data protection delaration can be found at https://matomo.org/privacy-policy/). However, the automatically collected IP addresses for this are anonymised before this analysis. All analyses created are therefore based on anonymised datasets and no personalised analysis occurs. The web analysis serves exclusively for the optimisation of the website in relation to user-friendliness and provision of useful information about our services. An amalgamation of this data with personal data sources or passing on this data to a third party does not occur.In addition to this named data, Matomo also uses so-called ‘cookies’ (see above).Alternatively, you can individualise your settings directly via our Cookies Information and accordingly accept or reject only necessary or even all cookies (including Matomo).
- Contact form and email contactIf you fill in a contact form or send us an email or another similar electronic message, your information will only be saved and used within the scope of the request for processing the request and possible related further questions.The legal basis for this processing of your information is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Page 1 of the GDPR.We will delete your email address after dealing with your request.
IV. Data protection
- SSL Encryption
During your visit to the website we use the popular TLS method in connection with the highest encryption at the time which is supported by your browser. If an individual page of our online website is encrypted when it is communicated, you will recognise this by the locked depiction of the key or the lock in the address bar of your browser.
Furthermore, we use further suitable technological and organisational security measures to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete damage, destruction, or against the unauthorised access of third parties. Our security measures are improved according to continuous technological developments.
- Regarding emails sent to us We wish to make you aware that – subject to an explicit agreement and configuration – emails sent to us are unencrypted. The protection of your personal data is a specific concern to us. Therefore, we process your data exclusively on the basis of legal regulations (GDPR, Telecommunications Act 2003). In this data protection information we will inform you about the most important aspects of data processing in the scope of our website.