I am Barbara Kowalke – your wedding planner across the whole of Austria.
As one of the first wedding planners, I seized the chance to turn my passion for weddings into my career. I planned and designed weddings before this was even a recognised career in Austria.
I have been supporting bridal couples and producing unforgettable dream weddings across the whole of Austria for 20 years. I have travelled to every place that I have been needed between Bregenz and Vienna, full of passion. The wedding should run exactly according to the wishes of the couple. Whether it is an exclusive wedding in a romantic fairy-tale castle, a wedding in the mountains or a civil ceremony in a beautiful place in a natural landscape. I fulfil the heartfelt wishes of the bridal couple and let the newest trends influence the wedding. Now, just as I was then, I am happy to support people with my knowledge, experience, creativity, sociability, and organisational talents. I love what I do.
I support all bridal couples with realising their particular personal dream wedding. Most of all, couples from abroad enjoy the many advantages of my work and place all their trust in me, which makes me very happy and thankful.
Read the feedback from my happy bridal couples
Between Vienna and Bregenz
My training in detail
- Completed degree in business administration with a focus on marketing and organisation from the Kepler University in Linz
- Completed bachelor’s degree in education
- Responsible for marketing and event for 15 years in renowned international firms
- Since 2003: wedding planner between Bregenz and Vienna for national and international couples
Milestones and awards
- One of the first wedding planners in Austria
- Introduced the career of wedding planner in Vorarlberg
- Participant in the establishment and certification of the professional group of wedding planners in Austria
- TÜV certified since 09.03.2017 as a Certified Senior Wedding Planner of Austria
- Since 20.04.2017 Speaker in the Economic Chamber for all wedding planners in Vorarlberg
Do you want to meet me?